Blog: The one Auburn stole from Bama

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the louder and more obnoxious of the ones I know try to say that he kept it from when he was being recruited by Alabama. It wouldn't be the nuttiest accusation I have heard.
already happened. I saw it on facebook between to barners I know. The cops were "bammers" according to them. I have refrained from commenting in it because I don't feel like arguing with morons today. maybe tomorrow or Wednesday when I am snowed in and bored with no power.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
already happened. I saw it on facebook between to barners I know. The cops were "bammers" according to them. I have refrained from commenting in it because I don't feel like arguing with morons today. maybe tomorrow or Wednesday when I am snowed in and bored with no power.
I snicker when called that name shown in quotation marks above. An epic fail of a derisive nickname. It's so funny to me, how weak it is, compared to barner, etc.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Don't remember who predicted it, but here you go:

Posted: 2/8/2014 5:22 PM

Re: Apparently one of our new recruits just got arrested.

[HR][/HR]It was a setup. ...... knew he was going to be arrested, so they convinced him to be a plant to try and get us in trouble and make us look bad.
then:

Here's my theory. The boy gets the used 2007 Charger for his ...... commit, to be upgraded to 2014 model when he gets in school. He flips to Auburn, ...... has prepared for that by already having the weed under the seat along with the gun. So they simply phone the police in his town, and they collar him. Pretty simple when you think about it.
Both from ITAT, naturally...

(Edit: I see Bill beat me to one of these...)

Last edited:

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
If true, I'm more concerned about the weapon than the pot. Hope he gets his head on straight.
What, was he smoking the pistol as well? :)

Wake up call to everyone. I would bet nearly all similar youths have in their possession a firearm of some type. Regardless of school. That doesn't mean they'll ever use it of course. This is just how things are these days.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Well, not sure who the "others" were, but I'm betting the "I didn't know..." defense came into play again. No one taking blame immediately is a little suspect, because you know there is no way KB would take the blame, even if it was his. Not knowing more about the "others" (like whether they had priors, etc.), nothing about that is surprising at this point. But time will tell....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.