Video of Woman being strangled in Syria by Jihadist rebels

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
It's gruesome in that they are choking her to death.

Google "Video: Jihadist Rebels in Syria Strangle Woman to Death "

How can they do this? And these are the people Obama wants to support? Uh, no.

Silverback

1st Team
Oct 5, 2010
Oak Grove
Why would you knowingly watch a video of someone being strangled? You have to be disturbed to want to see something like that and then...amazingly you attach POTUS Obama to it?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Why would you knowingly watch a video of someone being strangled? You have to be disturbed to want to see something like that and then...amazingly you attach POTUS Obama to it?
Agree. It's not something I'd want to watch. I understand DBF's concern about Obama supporting those that carry out such acts because he has yet, even a single time, to condemn similar or worse actions by such groups.
Of course, why would he condemn the actions of those to which he so willingly bows?

Last edited:

Bama Torch in Pcola

Hall of Fame
Dec 18, 2002
Hey BiB, this is your fault, you watched it! Our outrage at the poor, misguided youths who carried out this atrocity and the presidential baffoon who cares not at all is woefully misplaced.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
To be fair I don't think there were ever any "good guys" to support in this. If you are just looking for stability then you have to deal with a regime that is every bit as ruthless. If you are looking for democracy, well there ya go. The only thing I think that is being done that can be done is to negotiate cease fires and try to get as many non combatants out of there as you can.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm going to put a positive spin on this and just say the video is really Riz and some of his cronies filming a very bad "adult film" that involves strangling and that anyone who wants a copy can go to his website and download it for $19.99. Plus with your first time purchase from his website you get a free Riz T-shirt and commemorative doll monkey signed by Riz himself.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I think we can lay the ongoing Syrian disaster pretty squarely at his feet, yes.
I'll blame the words of the Quran and those that follow it to the letter. Can't blame a foreigner for a religion that has brutalized its followers since the 700s. I only want involvement if they come here and bother us. If they are busy killing each other I see that as a win-win. Avoid the McCain Doctrine at ALL costs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm not saying you have to watch the video, but my first thought was not how could someone watch the video. It was this is a result of our failed foreign policy.
Agreed. We should have simply stayed on the sidelines.

But to be fair, every president we've had in my lifetime has meddled in world affairs, especially in the Middle East - and then everyone wonders why so much of the Middle East hates us...

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
I'll blame the words of the Quran and those that follow it to the letter. Can't blame a foreigner for a religion that has brutalized its followers since the 700s. I only want involvement if they come here and bother us. If they are busy killing each other I see that as a win-win. Avoid the McCain Doctrine at ALL costs.
Completely agree. There will be no "victory" in the Middle East for anyone. It has been an ongoing war since the beginning of time. This was one issue in which I agreed with Ron Paul about the USA needing to stop being the "world's policemen". If it isn't a direct threat to us or our allies, let them handle their own issues.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.