New "Affordable Golf Club" Law--Must Read!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
A New Law....If you have old golf clubs....you can keep your golf clubs....until April 2014

The administration has passed a new law titled: "The Affordable Golf Club Act" declaring that every citizen must purchase a new set of golf clubs, before April 2014.

This law has been passed, because until now, typically only the wealthy or financially responsible have been able to purchase new golf clubs without the assistance of their government.

This new law ensures that every American can now have "affordable" golf clubs of their own, because everyone is equally entitled to new golf clubs.
And if you want to keep the golf clubs you already have, you can do that, until April 2014.

These affordable golf clubs will cost from $1,000 to $3,000 each depending on your income level.
This does not include taxes, pull cart, electric cart fees, green fees, membership fees, balls, tees, gloves, range finders, storage fees, maintenance, or repair costs.

In order to make sure everyone participates and purchases their affordable golf clubs, the costs of owning golf clubs will increase 50% each year up to 400% by year 2018.
This way, wealthy people will pay more for something that other people don't want or can't afford to maintain.
People who can't afford or refuse to maintain their golf clubs will be fined.
However, children under the age of 26 can use their parents' golf clubs until they turn 27 at which time they must purchase their own golf clubs.

If you don't want or think you don't need golf clubs, you are still required to buy them.
If you refuse to buy a set or make claims that you can't afford them, you will be fined $800 until you purchase a set or face imprisonment.

People living in farming areas, ghettos, inner cities, Wyoming, or areas with no access to golf courses are not exempt.
Age, health, prior experience or no experience are not acceptable excuses for not buying, maintaining, and using your golf clubs.

A government review board that doesn't know the difference between a hook and a slice will decide everything.
This includes when, where, how often and for what purposes you can use your golf clubs along with how many people can ride in your golf cart.
The board will also determine if participants are too old or not healthy enough to be able to use their golf clubs.

They will also decide if your golf clubs have outlived their usefulness or if you must purchase specific accessories,
like a range finder with slope adjustment or a newer and more expensive set of golf clubs.

Those that can afford memberships at expensive golf country clubs will be required to buy memberships.
If you are already a member and you like your membership you can keep your membership.
After April 2014, a different country club will be assigned for you to purchase a membership.

Government officials are exempt from this new law as they and their families and some of their friends and a few of their friends friends can obtain golf clubs at taxpayers expense

[HR][/HR]​

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Will there be a reinsurance fee charged to ensure that golf clubs are available and affordable for those who are left-handed?

My self-interest is showing.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Does my right to keep and bear golf clubs imply that I can stand my ground?

Yes, unless where you are hitting from what is considered, "Ground under Repair". If where you are standing is marked by order of the Committee or so declared by the governing body as ground under repair then the committee may make a Local Rule prohibiting play from, ground under repair or any other environmentally-sensitive area defined as ground under repair.:smile:

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Will there be a reinsurance fee charged to ensure that golf clubs are available and affordable for those who are left-handed?

I knew it!! I knew it!!

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blo...sychology-are-left-handed-people-smarter.html

” Left-handers were more than three times as common in criminal populations as they were in everyday life, he found. The prevalence among swindlers was even higher: up to thirty-three per cent were left-handed—in contrast to the four per cent Lombroso found within the normal population. He ended on a conciliatory note. “I do not dream at all of saying that all left-handed people are wicked, but that left-handedness, united to many other traits, may contribute to form one of the worst characters among the human species.”

Darn. Later, because of proselytizing no doubt.

Left-handers may, in fact, even derive certain cognitive benefits from their preference.
which found increased left-handedness among children with I.Q. scores above a hundred and thirty-one

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

I knew it!! I knew it!!

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blo...sychology-are-left-handed-people-smarter.html

” Left-handers were more than three times as common in criminal populations as they were in everyday life, he found. The prevalence among swindlers was even higher: up to thirty-three per cent were left-handed—in contrast to the four per cent Lombroso found within the normal population. He ended on a conciliatory note. “I do not dream at all of saying that all left-handed people are wicked, but that left-handedness, united to many other traits, may contribute to form one of the worst characters among the human species.”

Darn. Later, because of proselytizing no doubt.

Left-handers may, in fact, even derive certain cognitive benefits from their preference.
which found increased left-handedness among children with I.Q. scores above a hundred and thirty-one

sin·is·ter

adjective \ˈsi-nəs-tər, archaic sə-ˈnis-\ : having an evil appearance : looking likely to cause something bad, harmful, or dangerous to happen

Full Definition of SINISTER

archaic : unfavorable, unlucky

archaic : fraudulent

: singularly evil or productive of evil

a : of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something; especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it
b : of ill omen by reason of being on the left

: presaging ill fortune or trouble

: accompanied by or leading to disaster
sin·is·ter·ly adverb
sin·is·ter·ness noun

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I haven't played golf in years but will probably go out, buy a set of clubs and take up playing again with the new law. I appreciate you finding the new law for me and everyone else, who knew?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.