Boredom Reigns in the Off Season with no Manchester City game tonight

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
So I was feeling pretty good while waiting for the A-Day game and the 2014 season. I was thinking I've got the English Premier League (Manchester City), the European Champions Cup (Man City v. Barca), and then the World Cup this summer.

Today, 2/12, was watching the snow fall outside, the power is on, and I settled down to watch the Man City game on the computer. Unfortunately, the game v. Sunderland was postponed due to high winds (with the obligatory Manchester rain, I'm sure). This is not such a bad thing for City who have suddenly had a rash of injuries, particularly with strikers (Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko) and defensive midfield (Fernandinho and Garcia). Now, if these high winds will continue through Saturday, then the Chelsea in FA Cup game could be postponed as well and the replay would have all the City players fit again.

Just for something to do, I started watching Man Utd at Arsenal but they are such boring teams to watch (just like Tennessee football), I've decided to have my little whine and pity party on Tidefans and then reach for my book.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.