If Auburn Fans won't shop at Rashaan Evans' Family Store, Bama Fans will!

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
If some of the Auburn fans are short on class and want to boycott Rashaan Evans' family Corner Store (as reported on Al.com), just because he signed with the Tide, not Auburn........that will just mean more food there for the Bama fans. I say we use social media, and even some of our more financially prosperous Bama fans rent billboards for the Evans family store to show our support. If your kid's baseball team needs groceries for a team dinner, or awards banquet, shop at the Evans store. Let's have a Tidefans mixer/get together at the Evans family store.

Let's welcome the Evans to our Tide family, and turn a negative situation into a positive.......the glass will be half full (not half empty) of your favorite spirit at the Evans Corner store.

CHEERS and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It is becoming very scary how many people take football as serious they do. I love watching football, Alabama football specifically. But there's no way I'm taking it to a level where I physically, emotionally or financially make an effort to hurt or harm someone else. To think that there are people who "have it in them" to do these type things is very disturbing.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
Some Auburn fans will start taking pictures of license plates in the parking lot of the Evans store and post them on the internet with the implication that the REC is paying people to shop there.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
It is becoming very scary how many people take football as serious they do. I love watching football, Alabama football specifically. But there's no way I'm taking it to a level where I physically, emotionally or financially make an effort to hurt or harm someone else. To think that there are people who "have it in them" to do these type things is very disturbing.
There is so much wisdom in this post. Well said!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.