If Auburn Fans won't shop at Rashaan Evans' Family Store, Bama Fans will!

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
If I lived close enough to the place I'd for sure make it a point to go eat there. As a matter of fact, I'll try to stop in next trip I make to Montgomery.

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
I went back and forth on the blue font. I finally went with blue for the ridicule aspect. I try to keep politics out of my posts here, but sometimes I like to include a little Rules for Radicals where Auburn is concerned.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
It is becoming very scary how many people take football as serious they do. I love watching football, Alabama football specifically. But there's no way I'm taking it to a level where I physically, emotionally or financially make an effort to hurt or harm someone else. To think that there are people who "have it in them" to do these type things is very disturbing.
Eh, I try to not stop in Lee county for gas. Does that count?

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
It is becoming very scary how many people take football as serious they do. I love watching football, Alabama football specifically. But there's no way I'm taking it to a level where I physically, emotionally or financially make an effort to hurt or harm someone else. To think that there are people who "have it in them" to do these type things is very disturbing.
Got to admit I'll purposely avoid spending money anywhere I can tell is an aubie run company. I'm afraid that even one cent will wind up at that cow college.

For example, there's a little bed and breakfast not too far from where I live and have considered it for a weekend getaway. Recently they've been flying their AU flag in the front. I'll find somewhere else to stay.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.