Link: Petition to stop the newest NCAA rule change

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ifle-innovation-football/7QNqcBRF#thank-you=p

Well a whole 17 people have signed this petition to the White House to stop the new rule change. I think my favorite part of the petition is "Even worse, Saban's lackey, Bret Bielema, blatantly misled the committee in claiming this new rule was desired by the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA)..." I guess Bret Bielema is a capo in the "Saban family" criminal organization now? I'm sure its a career highlight for him to be called a "lackey" under CNS. Ahhh the hate floweth to the extreme right now.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ifle-innovation-football/7QNqcBRF#thank-you=p

Well a whole 17 people have signed this petition to the White House to stop the new rule change. I think my favorite part of the petition is "Even worse, Saban's lackey, Bret Bielema, blatantly misled the committee in claiming this new rule was desired by the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA)..." I guess Bret Bielema is a capo in the "Saban family" criminal organization now? I'm sure its a career highlight for him to be called a "lackey" under CNS. Ahhh the hate floweth to the extreme right now.
This is getting hilarious. Lordy, it`s great to be hated, ain`t it guys ?

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
I was expecting this to be a joke. But someone REALLY is petitioning the White House to intervene, and even wrote it in a child-like rant. How embarrassing for Auburn!!!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The problem with this is that the snide remarks I'd be inclined to make will either get this moved or me RE-moved.

Nevertheless, this is high comedy. Don't like a proposed change? Appeal to Washington!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.