Link: *** OG Richie Petitbon Commits to Alabama ***

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Re: 2015 OG Richie Fontaine Petitbon

This OL of the future are gonna be some road graders for the great backs...Welcome aboard...RTR!!!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

They weren't playing around when they said OL was a priority. If we are not steamrolling folks in 2 years we need help!

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

They weren't playing around when they said OL was a priority. If we are not steamrolling folks in 2 years we need help!
The best part is that it doesn't look like our 2014 MONSTER OL class is scaring kids off. They could have used that as an excuse and looked elsewhere, but the kids we have in 2015, especially Petitbon, have a fearless attitude and want to compete alongside the best of the best.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

The best part is that it doesn't look like our 2014 MONSTER OL class is scaring kids off. They could have used that as an excuse and looked elsewhere, but the kids we have in 2015, especially Petitbon, have a fearless attitude and want to compete alongside the best of the best.
Interesting that we have 16 OL on our roster at present. I know we will lose a few...but that seems to be a lot and yet they keep coming. Someone is a great recruiter!

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010

we are experiencing from last year, and maybe this year a drop off in off line toughness, and dominance. I believe the young studs coming in 2014 and next year will bring us back to the premier off line position. I was born and raised in the wash DC area, and needless to say a die hard skins fan since 1945. my dad ran the stadium restaurant and catering business. I got to see all the skins games I wanted. the president and owners would eat at the stadium restaurant often. as a teenager, adult i was able to eat with them, enjoy the sportswriters stories, and i was given a gold pass for entry to the games and i could use the executive eleavator up to the dining room, and had direct access to the press box and watched the games from the fifty yard line either in the press box or owners box. i was popular at school, i was permitted to bring one schoolmate or friend with me to the football, and the baseball games. great times for a youngster. the grandson of Richie petibon has to be a potential outstanding athlete. his dad was one of my favorites when he play safety, there were not better. a bonecrusher tackler, and defend anybody, he was a great def coordinator during joe gibbs era. his defenses were as mean as him, and talented. surprised with his size, he didn't play defense in high school. he played at Gonzaga high school, which has always been a perennial top private high school in wash D.C. i played football against Gonzaga many times when i went to a city school there. yes, i am a old man watched Sammy baugh play, best ever. i am 78 years young. roll tide.

WsN

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 15, 2013

Thanks Bamanix for sharing your most treasure memories. I do hope that we are able to hang on to the ones we have in the upcoming class. I thought Warmack had wandering eyes, but hopefully he'll stick and follow his brothers footsteps and become a champion. Good time to be an Alabama fan no doubt..RTR!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Re: ***2015 OG Richie Fontaine Petitbon commits to Bama***

Welcome aboard and Roll Tide!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.