BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Updated 2015 Rivals 250

Andrew Bone tweeted several unranked prospects jumped into updated 250 rankings..I'm not familiar with the 2015 class..Do y'all see any surprises in the new rankings..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team

Re: Updated 2015 Rivals 250

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    Andrew Bone tweeted several unranked prospects jumped into updated 250 rankings..I'm not familiar with the 2015 class..Do y'all see any surprises in the new rankings..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME
    No real suprises here....Ledbetter, the DT committed to us, jumped into the Rivals 100 after being unranked...but that was expected considering how he tore up the Under Armour camp. I must say that the 2015 class is as wide as open as I can remember in a while for who is the number one kid....

Darin Payne being ranked #7 is the Top Ranked Prospect from Alabama..How do we stand with him????..
    Quote Originally Posted by BirminghamBAMA View Post
    No real suprises here....Ledbetter, the DT committed to us, jumped into the Rivals 100 after being unranked...but that was expected considering how he tore up the Under Armour camp. I must say that the 2015 class is as wide as open as I can remember in a while for who is the number one kid....

BamaNation Second Team

Darin Payne being ranked #7 is the Top Ranked Prospect from Alabama..How do we stand with him????..
    From everything I have heard, Payne is a Bama lean at the moment, but its goin to be a battle with Auburn, but most expect him to end up in T-Town

I sure hope so, I just watched some videos on him, and he's prolly the quickest 330lb DT I've ever seen..He got the quickness to make a difference in the middle with his speed..I sure hope he rolls with the good guys..
    From everything I have heard, Payne is a Bama lean at the moment, but its goin to be a battle with Auburn, but most expect him to end up in T-Town

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

As of now, the 247 crystal ball has him going to Auburn. Keep in mind though that the prediction was made by an Auburn beat writer. I always think we have a good shot with top recruits so long as Saban is at the helm.
    Formerly BamaBomber

BamaNation All-American

the 2015 class looks like a deep class for DT's. Daron Payne will probably go down to NSD. Bama looks good right now though. Tim Settle, Trent Thompson, Shy Tuttle are all difference makers. Would love to get 2 of these top guys. We'll lose Ivory after next season. Jarran Reed could leave early if he has a good season. Darren Lake will have a couple more years and will need some help. Some of these guys could be DE's for us too. A'shawn Robinson comes to mind.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoosier View Post
    As of now, the 247 crystal ball has him going to Auburn. Keep in mind though that the prediction was made by an Auburn beat writer. I always think we have a good shot with top recruits so long as Saban is at the helm.
    Not trying to call you out here but I think you are mistaken. Payne's crystal ball has him 93% Bama and only 2 of the 29 predictions have him going to Auburn. All the heavyweights on 247 have him going to Bama

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Not trying to call you out here but I think you are mistaken. Payne's crystal ball has him 93% Bama and only 2 of the 29 predictions have him going to Auburn. All the heavyweights on 247 have him going to Bama
    Thanks for the update. Last I had checked on 247 for Payne he was showing as an auburn lean. However, that was NSD, so it's been a while. FWIW, I fully expect him to come to Bama, that was just the last that I had seen posted on there and it was from some AU beat writer.
    Formerly BamaBomber