Fast Food Horror Stories

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I never worked in a fast food joint so I've never witnessed this type of stuff. My visits to fast food places are few and far between. I'll keep it that way.

http://news.yahoo.com/pizza-hut-manager-pees-sink-leads-top-10-180850531--abc-news-topstories.html

In the latest fast food photo mishap, a district manager is shown in a surveillance video urinating in the kitchen sink of a Pizza Hut in a small town in West Virginia. The restaurant location in Kermit, which is on the border with Kentucky, has been closed since the video surfaced this week, though the incident was recorded several weeks ago.

After a photo of a barefoot worker preparing food in a Taco John's kitchen in Charles City, Iowa, made its rounds online, the woman was fired for violating company policy and state health regulations, according to the Des Moines Register.

A photo of a Wendy's employee streaming ice cream from the soft serve Frosty machine directly into his mouth made the Internet rounds in June of 2013.

Taco Bell said the taco shells licked by an employee in a viral photo in the summer were not served to customers as part of training for a new product and "were in the process of being thrown out," but the employee has been fired.

Earlier in 2013, an employee of KFC in Johnson City, Tenn., was fired after posting a photo on Facebook of her appearing to lick, or close to licking, a pile of mashed potatoes.

In the summer of 2012, a photo of a Burger King employee standing in two containers of lettuce was posted on online bulletin 4Chan, with the words: "this is the lettuce you eat at Burger King."

In April 2012, a McDonald's worker in South Carolina was allegedly caught by surveillance video spitting in two customers' cups of iced tea and arrested, the Associated Press reported.

Back in April 2009, an employee of Domino's pizza shared a video online of another worker putting cheese up his nose, blowing mucous on a sandwich and putting a sponge intended to wash dishes between his buttocks.

Domino's Pizza guy is the winner...hands down.

Last edited:

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
When I worked at Micky Dee's as a kid, I witnessed one of the grill guys pull a hamburger out of the trash and bag it up for a particularly rude customer.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
First job I ever had was at jack's Hamburgers. Made $1.05 an hour which was the minimum wage at the time. Worst thing we ever did: a customer comes in at closing time while we are cleaning up. Wanted a Big Jack burger. We had one cooked beef patty left. We accidentally dropped it on the floor. We served it to him anyway. We wanted to go home. No so bad huh?

BamaDude06

1st Team
Sep 15, 2006
Yeah a yeah or so ago there was a looooong thread on reddit where people were posting the bad thing customers should know about their former employers. Every single Wendy's former employee said the same thing about the chili. :puke:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The summer after I finished high school I worked at a Domino's. One day a girl was taking a pizza out of the oven and it slipped off the giant spatula and landed on the floor upside down. She picked it up and put it in the box. She looked at the address and said it was going to a bunch of blacks (but she did not say blacks) so it didn't matter.

Can someone give specifics as to why we should avoid the chilli at Wendy's?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Yeah a yeah or so ago there was a looooong thread on reddit where people were posting the bad thing customers should know about their former employers. Every single Wendy's former employee said the same thing about the chili. :puke:
seriously what the hell are they doing to the chili? I have never been told. 3 separate people in 3 separate states have told me personally to not eat it but never why.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Having not eaten fast food since Dec of '94, I cannot imagine why anyone would do so considering what we KNOW is in the 'food' (and I use that term loosely) before these idiots are thrown into the equation.

Choose to eat crap, don't be surprised when you really eat crap.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
You're kidding yourself if you think this only goes on at fast food places. The only way you'll know for certain what's in your food is if you grow it and prepare it yourself.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Over the course of the day, they collect the broken hamburger patties that split or break on the grill. They put them in a bucket.....then at the end of the day they put this bucket in the cooler. Then they boil the meat the next day, prior to using that meat to make the chili.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Over the course of the day, they collect the broken hamburger patties that split or break on the grill. They put them in a bucket.....then at the end of the day they put this bucket in the cooler. Then they boil the meat the next day, prior to using that meat to make the chili.
...a slop bucket, huh?

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I used to work a second job at night cleaning hoods (exhaust vent over equipment) in restaurants.....

I can say confidently that if people saw the kitchen and food prep areas of 99% of all restaurants, they'd never eat out again. That health department score??? Please, no way in hell most places would pass if they were graded
correctly. We worked restaurants from Panama City Fl, to Lawrenceburg Tn and everywhere in between, and the story is the same.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.