Game Thread: ****Bama vs. TAMU***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Does CAG have any clue when to use a TO to stop momentum? My goodness. I also can't stand the fact that he is sitting down right now when we are down 13!!! That actually makes me more angry then not using a TO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
It does seem like- regardless of who we play- that it's close at the half and then we just fall apart. I realize that its easier to hang with a team better than you for 20 mins as opposed to 40 but what about team's that we are equal to or better than ourselves? We get smoked in the second half regardless of competition game in and game out

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Does CAG have any clue when to use a TO to stop momentum? My goodness. I also can't stand the fact that he is sitting down right now when we are down 13!!! That actually makes me more angry then not using a TO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The team follows its leader. Every time they show him on the bench he just looks defeated and looks like he couldn't be more dis-interested.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
On the bright side, we don't have to worry about that "bracketology" nonsense this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.