Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

The first season was awesome
Season two was good
Season three was awful
Season four was nearly unwatchable....

I have little faith that they can recapture the initial greatness -- but I'll give it a go, just because there isn't much to watch on TV.....low expectations, high hopes!

drsmithofga

1st Team
Dec 7, 2004
I'll put in a plug for the first two seasons of Heroes. Really captured my attention. It was a little disappointing to watch the show degrade over the remaining seasons, but it wasn't terrible, just predictable. I liked the characters all the way through, it was just the writing.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
I'll put in a plug for the first two seasons of Heroes. Really captured my attention. It was a little disappointing to watch the show degrade over the remaining seasons, but it wasn't terrible, just predictable. I liked the characters all the way through, it was just the writing.
I think the writers' strike hurt them. The show certainly went downhill. If the reboot can tap some of the magic of the first two seasons it may have a chance.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Yep. Fox is bringing back 24 for a limited run as well.
I've never seen Heroes. But, 24 at its best was outstanding and had a huge following. They were trying to make a movie, but apparently they couldn't take the 24-hour idea and make it a 2-hour film. So, I get why they are bringing 24 back. If they do it the right way, they could even keep it going. But, based on the last few seasons, it's doubtful they'll do it.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I thought the first season of Heroes was barely watchable. The tag line "Save the cheerleader, save the world" has to be one of the dumbest tag lines ever. I didn't even give the next 3 season a chance and Heroes Reborn will not be watched in my house.

24's worst season was better the Heroes' best. I can't wait for the new 24, I'll pass on Heroes Reborn. I have zero faith in NBC because they canceled the last great show they had after only 13 episodes... Journeyman. They haven't had a good show since in my book.

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
RollTide1017;2361464- said:
24's worst season was better the Heroes' best. I can't wait for the new 24, I'll pass on Heroes Reborn. I have zero faith in NBC because they canceled the last great show they had after only 13 episodes... Journeyman. They haven't had a good show since in my book.
Agreed that I will be watch "24" and unless they hit homerun on the premier episode of the reboo, I won't be watching Heroes Reborn.

And I disagree with you the NBC hasn't had a good show since "Journeyman", which I had to look up because I never heard of that show. Despite the low ratings, Chuck, to me has been NBC best show post Seinfied/Friends/Frazier era.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.