Link: Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)
Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0

Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)

Link

Alabama is set to host its second junior day of the 2015 cycle on Saturday. While the first event in early February featured top in-state and nearby prospects, this weekend will have a little more out-of-state flair with several top rising seniors expected to be in Tuscaloosa.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Re: Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)

Thanks for the link RTR! Forr those in the know, are we expecting any commits this weekend?
    Formerly BamaBomber

FB | REC Moderator

Re: Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)

Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoosier View Post
    Thanks for the link RTR! Forr those in the know, are we expecting any commits this weekend?
    Usually see a couple in the March camp, and I imagine we'll do that again this year, but it's really a crapshoot predicting who will commit this early.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Here's a list of Georgia prospects who will be at Junior Day listed by the AJC..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Here is another link showing other visitors.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article...ior-day-179924

BamaNation All-American

I guess we don't have any commits from this past junior day weekend. I know we had some big 5* prospects in town, and many times they wait a little longer. Wonder if we made up some ground on Trent Thompson or any other top prospect. Anyone have any updates?