Game Thread: Alabama at Southern Miss. 6 pm CT

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Thanks for the updates, I was hoping we could get this one, as this weekend is going to be tough. Three 2-1 losses so far pitching has certainly gave us chances to win, hopefully the hitting will come around.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Final R-H-E
Bama.1-7-1
USM..2-7-3

WP-Myrick. LP-Guilbeau. SV-Roney
LOB - Bama 10, USM 8
Hits - Overstreet (2), Wass, Hughston, Smith, Elliot, Vincent
Run - Elliot

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
This team has a limited chance to win when Salem and White go hitless. I am assuming that they both played. Have lost 3 games by a 2-1 score. To some really mediocre teams. ULL is much better than anyone else they have played so far. Better figure out a way to score some runs or it will be a really long weekend. Score 3 runs in each of those games and they are undefeated. Team looks a lot like last year so far.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
You are correct 7-0 could be very real with just a timely hit or two. I see SM committed three errors tonight we should have capitalized on that as well.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
At this point all we can hope for is that the bats will heat up as the weather does. At this moment, it is kinda hard to watch us on the offensive end. But, on the other end of the spectrum, pitching and defense, we are as good as anyone atm.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.