Q & A with Da'Shawn Hand

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Hard not be extremely excited about this kid. He may not be as athletic as Clowney but this guy is not gonna take plays off. And, no disrespect to Nkemdiche, but I can tell you already Hand will be a better football player.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Down to earth kids with a lot of natural talent seem to work out more than the cocky ones. So I'm very excited. I hope he accomplishes everything he wants to at the Capstone.

TUSKtimes

1st Team
Sep 18, 2008
Right here, Right now
Nice reply on the 5* comment about entitlement. That it would only go as far as the first practice, if it is there. Coaching and a little sweat-equity always seemed like the perfect attitude adjuster.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Interesting that Ostendorf, the writer, covers Auburn and the SEC and is a UA grad...
He worked for ESPN's Alabama site, but that ESPN experiment failed. ESPN kept him as a SEC and recruiting guy at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He knows & realize there's a lot of talent in front of him before he gets onto campus..That's a good thing..I would love to see him start this season, if he does, he will have jumped some great talent & he will be a "Freak" while he's at Bama..

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
He has leader written all over him. In a few years, we'll have Cornwell leading the offense and Hand as a leader on the defense. Should be in good hands as far as team attitude....hopefully.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.