It's official - Russia enters Crimea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Re: It's official - Russian enter Crimea

You know what makes me even more scared is I have a 17yr old son who turns 18 in May and graduates in early June. I'm not sure I'm ready to offer him up on the altar of freedom for Ukraine.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Actually, the article says the Russian Senate "Russia's Federation Council offered Russian President Vladimir Putin to recall the Russian ambassador from the United States," asking Putin to recall Russia's ambassador.
Maybe the English editors at Pravda.ru are not that proficient at English, or maybe it is just their English language editor went to an Ivy League journalism school. That statement was not really clear.

The article, however, concludes with this: "The UK, Canada and Lithuania have recalled their ambassadors from Moscow."
Not good.
The Guns of August Redux?

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Yup. Nothing like being at a football game and seeing our missiles launching.
I remember watching the movie back in high school. Scared the hell out of me then too. I've always lived in a "marked" city. Baton Rouge, Mobile and now Houston.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Obama bashing Romney in 2012 debates over Russia. I wonder what our moron in chief is thinking now.

Thanks for that.
The One really is less bright than I gave him credit for. And that is saying a lot, because I thought he was the emptiest shirt ever to occupy the White House.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.