Any Photography experts here?

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Just looking for anyone with photography skills/talent and could tell me how to analyze a series of pictures to determine if they have been altered in anyway? It seems most of the searches via Google for this type of software lead me to either paying or uploading said pictures to the net.

Thank you in advance

RTR!!!!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm a semi-serious hobbyist. Black-and-white film only.

One of the major telltale signs is inconsistent direction of lighting/shadows. With film, inconsistent grain size can also be a sign, as can a too-perfect outline of the altered portion.

If you're dealing with digital, inconsistent lighting can still be a sign, but I'm over my head beyond that.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Ok, Thank you. I have tried the windows method of right click/properties but doesn't tell me what i need to know. Ultimately, these pics might have to go to a professional. Thanks again for the response.
I'm a semi-serious hobbyist. Black-and-white film only.

One of the major telltale signs is inconsistent direction of lighting/shadows. With film, inconsistent grain size can also be a sign, as can a too-perfect outline of the altered portion.

If you're dealing with digital, inconsistent lighting can still be a sign, but I'm over my head beyond that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.