My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)

Link

Alabama is set to host its second junior day of the 2015 cycle on Saturday. While the first event in early February featured top in-state and nearby prospects, this weekend will have a little more out-of-state flair with several top rising seniors expected to be in Tuscaloosa.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)

Thanks for the link RTR! Forr those in the know, are we expecting any commits this weekend?
    Formerly BamaBomber

FB | REC Moderator

Re: Top Prospects Expected to be on Campus for Junior Day This Saturday (3/1/14)

Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoosier View Post
    Thanks for the link RTR! Forr those in the know, are we expecting any commits this weekend?
    Usually see a couple in the March camp, and I imagine we'll do that again this year, but it's really a crapshoot predicting who will commit this early.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Here's a list of Georgia prospects who will be at Junior Day listed by the AJC..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Here is another link showing other visitors.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Article...ior-day-179924

BamaNation All-SEC

I guess we don't have any commits from this past junior day weekend. I know we had some big 5* prospects in town, and many times they wait a little longer. Wonder if we made up some ground on Trent Thompson or any other top prospect. Anyone have any updates?