Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Hogs****

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
That might have been our best half of basketball this year. Great defense limiting Arkansas to 16 points, 8 points lower than their 2nd lowest point total in a half this season.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Just got home to watch it go too halftime, who did all the work? Hopefully we hold on so we can have 1st round bye

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I hope the Tide can put together a second half like the first one. It would really send a message as to what this team is capable of, considering Arkansas is on the bubble of the NCAA tournament.

C'mon, Bama!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
That might have been our best half of basketball this year. Great defense limiting Arkansas to 16 points, 8 points lower than their 2nd lowest point total in a half this season.
Both were vs. Alabama.

I hope Bama wins this game but I don't want it to be on a buzzer shot by Releford. There have been a ton of "two halves" games this year. The team needs to stay focused with a dose of relaxed.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Gotta take The Boss somewhere.............

If CAG puts the clamps on the O, blame me, since I won't be here to cuss at the monitor.

RTR!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Not taking good shots now. Coop doesn't have that baby hook he keeps trying and LR shouldn't have tried that floater from 12'. However, if they're going to win, they can't settle back into a passive mode...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.