Link: Nick Saban at #5 on Coaches Hot Seat list

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That is either an error or a joke - or the writer is an idiot.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Yep, he's on the hot seat after that horrible 11-2 year and back to back titles in the previous 2 years. All you have to do to get fired at Bama is try and get a good rule passed and open a car dealership. FIRE HIM!

That blogger just proved that he has no clue what he's talking about.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
The writer has to be a barner! Yeah the coach who has won 3 out of 5 national championships and just brought in another top ranked recruiting class has to go! (Can't do blue font on my phone)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
At least if you are going to rank 'em, explain what you mean if you add a "surprise" name on it.

I didn't see anything to explain his logic, but nothing would have made sense anyway to have CNS on this list and try to explain it.

I guarantee he's one of those who wants CNS not to be at Bama and it's just wishful thinking.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
They have Coach Saban #5 & Bo Pelini #16 is bout as dumb as anything I've read in a long long time..Cause I would think Pelini's backside is red & blistered from the heat of the "Hot Seat" at Nebraska right now..The writer is an obvious HUNH troll because he has Bielema #6 right after Coach Saban..It's no coincidence he has them #5 & 6..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.