Link: Ole Miss has the potential of a 300lb quarterback after Wallace

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Dude is a freak of nature & a DC's worst nightmare come true with moves like that for a big dude..Only thing I would worry about would he have the stamina for 4 quarters against SEC teams..It's not the same as JUCO football when the SEC gauntlet hammers down..

Last edited:

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Re: Update on Ole Miss QB Jeremy Liggins (one time Bama recruit)

Didn't LSU have this kid at some point. I think when Gunner Kiel spurned them Les made the lack of chest comment and talked about how they had one who had the chest necessary. If so, Les knows a chest when he sees one.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
The concern is not how does he move on a few drop backs but how does he do in that hurry up over 4 quarters, or even 1.

this has disaster potential if he stays at qb for the Rebs, as novel as it is.

Last edited:

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011

This guy has some medical problems in his past, I can't see him in the hurry up mode.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

Perhaps he is just "big boned". I do not actually mean to make fun of the young man and for all I know he runs a sub 5 second 40, but my guess is playing four quarters the second week of September in Mississippi is going to be an issue for him.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Didn't LSU have this kid at some point. I think when Gunner Kiel spurned them Les made the lack of chest comment and talked about how they had one who had the chest necessary. If so, Les knows a chest when he sees one.
Yes

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Update on Ole Miss QB Jeremy Liggins (one time Bama recruit)

Thanks, I thought that was him. Something just looks weird about a dude that big throwing a little ball.
Ironically I thought the same thing about Jerome Bettis watching a feature on him on NFLN last week.

He's obviously a Hall of Fame back but growing up watching him in LA & Pittsburgh I didn't really appreciate just how special of a thing it was that he was doing, particularly since I grew up watching Christian Okoye. Early on, Bettis was just a behemoth, but the last couple years he just looked like an out of shape fat man with a booty do (his stomach sticks out farther than his booty do :) ...pause just in case )

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I may have to steal that "booty do saying Mack. Very clever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL

Sorry to disappoint, but his big behind would get mauled by upper echelon SEC defenses.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.