Alabama Pro Day #1 Today

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
@_DCReeves Nick Saban says reports of Cyrus Kouandjio's knee problems are inaccurate. "I can't find a team that didn't clear him."

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I wonder if AJ changed any minds (assuming some needed to be changed) after his pro day?
I saw a video linked to Twitter last night and Danny Kannell and some woman (host) were at Bama's pro day and DK reported that AJ had a very good day and DK said he believed AJ helped himself.

Said he made all the throws NFL scouts would want to see. Mentioned he can't throw it 80 yards in the air, but who can?

They interviewed CNS and he said any team that overlooks AJ in the early rounds will be making a mistake.

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Steen had shoulder surgery and is still not recovered.
I actually think I saw Steen in Bham yesterday. Might have been visiting Dr Cain at St Vincents.... I thought that odd because I believe Steen will get drafted in the mid rounds. Too good of an athlete at that size to not play at the NFL level.

narddogg81

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 18, 2012
'Mentioned he can't throw it 80 yards in the air, but who can? '

jamarcus russell, and probably david cornwell. he can throw it 60 yards while on the run, wouldnt be surprised if he could throw it from endzone to endzone

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I sort of suspect the Texans are thinking they can grab a good QB with a 2nd or 3rd round pick, while securing Clowney with the top choice. If their first three picks were something like...Clowney, Marquise Lee, AJ...I imagine people would say that's solid.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I sort of suspect the Texans are thinking they can grab a good QB with a 2nd or 3rd round pick, while securing Clowney with the top choice. If their first three picks were something like...Clowney, Marquise Lee, AJ...I imagine people would say that's solid.
As much as I am against drafting Clowney with the first pick, that would be a solid haul...

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
As much as I am against drafting Clowney with the first pick, that would be a solid haul...
Would be a great hall depending on who they would have to bridge the gap between whomever and AJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

Elwood Crimson

1st Team
Jul 27, 2004
Watching Tide TV Pro Day replay on WUOAD (charter 706). Yes, I'm having a tuff time getting started doing yard work this AM.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.