Spring practice Lindsay (expected to transfer),Jones, Miller not on roster...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..There's been talk of Drake being in Coach Saban's "DogHouse" since he's came to Bama & has still gotten a few carries along the way..Hopefully he will continue to get those carries & more of them this coming season..If he wants to become starter or get more carries..He better grow up & stay the hell out of Coach's "DogHouse"..And become a positive, productive, member of the team & become a true team player..Cause I think he's our most explosive RB & will only get better with more game time touches..

Drake seems to live there..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Yup..There's been talk of Drake being in Coach Saban's "DogHouse" since he's came to Bama & has still gotten a few carries along the way..Hopefully he will continue to get those carries & more of them this coming season..If he wants to become starter or get more carries..He better grow up & stay the hell out of Coach's "DogHouse"..And become a positive, productive, member of the team & become a true team player..Cause I think he's our most explosive RB & will only get better with more game time touches..

It is a shame that he can't get his attitude right. Every time he carries the ball, he gets positive yards. He is too talented to waste away on the bench.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
It's clear that there is a side of Kenyan that wants him to fail. Either he deals with it or he doesn't. But if he wants to stay at Alabama, there really isn't a choice.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
To paraphrase Pogo, Drake has met the enemy, and he is him.

As I have posted elsewhere, Drake's cachet comes from potential. As yet unfulfilled potential. Which means he hasn't done anything truly meaningful yet.

IF (two huge letters) he gets his act together in the classroom, in the RB duties that don't involve carrying the ball, and not making ill-advised public statements, he has a chance to fulfill that potential.

As it is, he doesn't fulfill his role on or off the field, though he certainly could if he chose to do so. He runs his mouth that he should have been playing when he of all people knows exactly why he wasn't playing. When he is on the field doing the one thing he has proven he can do (carry the rock), he has ball security issues, and at the worst possible times.

If he ever gets his stuff together, I promise the potential will no longer be unfulfilled. But to answer the question, until he gets his stuff together, the flashes of unfulfilled potential aren't worth the trouble he causes.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Looks like Peyton Manning made a visit to practice to give advice on how to stop theses HUNH offenses & we gave him some advice about something that was helpful to him..While I hated him when he played at Tennersee, dude is one of the absolute best to ever play the game, will be happy to listen to what he says, on how to slow down the HUNH offenses..Coach Saban doesn't allow hatred to stand in his way to win NC's at Bama & I for one am grateful he has that attitude..Still hate the viles with every ounce of my soul though..

Here The Link..CLICK ME
I never really hated the Viles until the Secret Witness was their coach. I always had a great deal of respect for them under Coach Neyland, Coach Battle, and Coach Majors. However, that Secret Witness destroyed any respect that I ever had! Maybe they could earn that respect if I had an additional lifetime to see this series continue.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.