American Idol - Sweet Home Alabama - Roll Tide Roll

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I went to a Christian camp this kid in Hamilton, AL. I've been watching him perform since he was 14-15 years old on "talent" night. He's always been very good. Hoping that he wins.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
We DVRed it. How'd he do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Another Maywood-er, I'm guessing? :)
Yes. 3rd week- went that week for 20 years. Recently switched to 1st week.

3rd week has had a lot of talent perform. The "Secret Sisters" went that week too. They are two sisters from the Shoals. They've had songs on the Hunger Games soundtracks. Also the guys from Iron Horse (another Shoals group) would perform. Their kids went that week too. We were really blessed up get to see quality acts on "talent" night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I'm so glad you posted this! We were watching this last night and I was thinking about RTR during the chorus when he SANG it and laughed out loud! It was a great moment. I hope he does well. Surprised this doesn't qualify for the football board - at least during the off season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.