Game Thread: ****Bama vs. LSU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Agree, but eventually you at least try to cover the shooter. Much easier to shoot when no one is in your face. Agree that we have potential, but we've had unrealized potential for 5 years. We have some talent coming in, but so does everyone else. If the scheme is at fault, you change the scheme. Does anyone really think he is going to give up the reins?
If he's smart, he will. He'll hire a "grey hair" as Coach CM Newton calls them (a seasoned assistant/wizard) to implement an offense that will not only produce, but be attractive enough to lure some of the better in-state players.

My personal belief is that IF....IF...CAG is back next season, anything less than a Sweet 16 appearance next season gets him the boot.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
If he's smart, he will. He'll hire a "grey hair" as Coach CM Newton calls them (a seasoned assistant/wizard) to implement an offense that will not only produce, but be attractive enough to lure some of the better in-state players.

My personal belief is that IF....IF...CAG is back next season, anything less than a Sweet 16 appearance next season gets him the boot.
Hope so, but what decent assistant is going to take a job where if you are not successful your 1st year, you'll be shown the door along with the lame duck head coach..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Hope so, but what decent assistant is going to take a job where if you are not successful your 1st year, you'll be shown the door along with the lame duck head coach..
Probably either one who's in desperation mode or one who thinks he has a chance to be the new coach... :D I guess the game thread has played out. We'll revert to the "future of the program and grant" thread... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.