BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Alabama hosting top rescruits as spring practice 2014 begins

Just wanted to add a few names in the mix for 2015 recruits visiting Tuscaloosa this weekend including Madison Academy star Kerryon Johnson

http://al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/...al_top_re.html
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

2. Advertisement

Re: Alabama hosting top rescruits as spring practice 2014 begins

That Quentin Dormady reminds me a lot of AJ. Similar size, similar mechanics, similar arm/athleticism. I went to You Tube and came away impressed.

BamaNation All-SEC

I would love to nail down a QB earlier than later. Seems like when a team gets their QB, they are usually good leaders and recruitiers. Also, WR's, RB's, and OL want to play with a good QB.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Jalen Thompson enjoyed his visit this weekend. Link
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Sounds like Kerryon wants to play RB in college and I know we have primarily been recruiting him to play safety. I would think as talented as Kerryon is we would let him start at RB if this is what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    Sounds like Kerryon wants to play RB in college and I know we have primarily been recruiting him to play safety. I would think as talented as Kerryon is we would let him start at RB if this is what he wants.
    I think we are recruiting him as an athlete. Safety is the position the experts believe is his best and I think that's where he'd end up with us but it depends on ifwe close on other top backs (we already have Flowers) and if Bo qualifies this year.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Coach Bryant

Nick Gibson?

Could a mod please correct the spelling in this thread title? It is driving me crazy...I know it's a typo...but still...
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

Quote Originally Posted by jps1983 View Post
    I think we are recruiting him as an athlete. Safety is the position the experts believe is his best and I think that's where he'd end up with us but it depends on ifwe close on other top backs (we already have Flowers) and if Bo qualifies this year.
    Kind of reminds me of Christion Jones with his athleticism. They look like similar size.