Link: Alabama hosting top rescruits as spring practice 2014 begins

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
That Quentin Dormady reminds me a lot of AJ. Similar size, similar mechanics, similar arm/athleticism. I went to You Tube and came away impressed.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I would love to nail down a QB earlier than later. Seems like when a team gets their QB, they are usually good leaders and recruitiers. Also, WR's, RB's, and OL want to play with a good QB.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Sounds like Kerryon wants to play RB in college and I know we have primarily been recruiting him to play safety. I would think as talented as Kerryon is we would let him start at RB if this is what he wants.
I think we are recruiting him as an athlete. Safety is the position the experts believe is his best and I think that's where he'd end up with us but it depends on ifwe close on other top backs (we already have Flowers) and if Bo qualifies this year.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I think we are recruiting him as an athlete. Safety is the position the experts believe is his best and I think that's where he'd end up with us but it depends on ifwe close on other top backs (we already have Flowers) and if Bo qualifies this year.
Kind of reminds me of Christion Jones with his athleticism. They look like similar size.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.