NCAA Bracket on ESPN TIDEFANS

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
But the Round of 32 isn't complete. It finishes today.
Which is why I said "thus far" in the OP. Please look at the Leaderboard so you will understand what I am saying. Even when the round finishes it will be impossible to have an uneven score for the round because all point values are even numbers.

Last edited:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Ahh....didn't bother to look at the "leader board". Figured I wasn't in contention in the first place. I don't know how they got those scores, but I do know who we got ours!

Which is why I said "thus far" in the OP. Please look at the Leaderboard so you will understand what I am saying. Even when the round finishes it will be impossible to have an uneven score for the round because all point values are even numbers.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
OK, the "leader" has 55 points, just in this round. But I only count 36.

Well, he won't be leading much longer: he picked Creighton. (I don't feel so stupid now.)

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
OK, the "leader" has 55 points, just in this round. But I only count 36.

Well, he won't be leading much longer: he picked Creighton. (I don't feel so stupid now.)
He picked Gonzaga also so the 2 points he got from UVA gave him 38 for the round. His profile shows 56! He is still shown in second place on the Leaderboard with 57 for the round.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Thanks to all the folks who didn't complete all their picks. I would really be dragging the rear, if they did. Picking UF and UK, so if they lose, you will know who to blame.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am tied for second. I probably got no shot at winning now. Unless imauafan forgets to make picks or I pick the opposite of his picks and get it right.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I am tied for second. I probably got no shot at winning now. Unless imauafan forgets to make picks or I pick the opposite of his picks and get it right.
After round 1 I have been on a bit of a hot streak but normally I do not do well in these brackets. I haven't decided yet who I will pick because I was unable to watch much basketball this weekend so I don't have a much of a feel for the matchups going into the final four. It will be tough to pick against UF given how consistent they have been this year. UK has gotten hot at the right time so they will also be tough to pick against. I was impressed with Wisconsin when I saw them in their round 2 matchup. I have not seen UConn at all. So I haven't decided yet who to go with although I am leaning towards UF vs UW in the CG.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
After round 1 I have been on a bit of a hot streak but normally I do not do well in these brackets. I haven't decided yet who I will pick because I was unable to watch much basketball this weekend so I don't have a much of a feel for the matchups going into the final four. It will be tough to pick against UF given how consistent they have been this year. UK has gotten hot at the right time so they will also be tough to pick against. I was impressed with Wisconsin when I saw them in their round 2 matchup. I have not seen UConn at all. So I haven't decided yet who to go with although I am leaning towards UF vs UW in the CG.
well dang. I thought from the beginning that Wisconsin could win it. UConn and Kentucky have suddenly gotten hot at the right time. I had UConn losing in the first round and I have picked against then the whole tournament and been wrong every single time. Maybe I should change my votes?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Guess I should be thankful UK squeaked by. Otherwise, it would really stink if the guys ahead of you make no picks, for 2 straight weeks, and you can't pass them.

Did............just barely. Yeah, I stink at this. Come to think of it...............just as bad at football!

OK, who should I jinx for the championship?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
That would be the case.

Better yet, no one can pass me, so I won't finish last! (Even when I jinx UK.) Again, thanks to all who forgot to pick. You making me look smarter than I am.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Congrats Hoot and to everyone else thanks for playing! Hope everyone has a great off-season!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I picked against UConn the entire tourney. If I had picked them the last two games I would have won. If I had picked them the whole tourney I might have won the ESPN game. I still say Hoot cheated.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.