Prayer Request

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Been a difficult day. His brother called and Blaine got real emotional which in turn got my wife and I emotional.
It's ok to fall apart for a little while. You don't always have to pretend to be strong. It's healthy to shed tears. The sooner you do the sooner you will be able to smile again. A smile doesn't always mean you are happy. It means you are strong enough to face the situation and work it as best you can to make it better.

nickel42

1st Team
Dec 2, 2013
Nashville, TN
What a great group of people here on TideFans, who will pray for and support each other through the journey of life.

Praying for you BamaSam.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Made in in from Atlanta ok physically. Emotionally, that's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Please keep Julie and Blaine in your prayers. As I've said before, it's gonna be a long road but we know where to get directions!

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Talked to my wife today. Not much in the way of therapy this morning due to some blood pressure issues. Mostly measurements and testing. supposed to be doing some O.T. later today. He's already had several comments on his BAMA gear. There are kids from all over the country there.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Talked to my wife today. Not much in the way of therapy this morning due to some blood pressure issues. Mostly measurements and testing. supposed to be doing some O.T. later today. He's already had several comments on his BAMA gear. There are kids from all over the country there.
Thanks for the updates. Still praying.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Just wanted to update you all on Blaine's condition. He continues make progress almost daily and we can see evidence of answered prayers already. I have noticed an increase in strength in his hands and legs and he was even able to stand with some assistance for a bit. As of today he will be at Shepherd's 3 more weeks and then transition to a facility here in Mobile. Please continue to pray for Blaine and my wife. She has not left his side since 3/12/14. I went up Wednesday for a meeting Thursday and had to return home today for work this weekend on nights. I will work out Monday morning and drive back up for a week this time. Thanks to all for your continued prayers.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
My wife texted me around 0400 A.M. saying that Blaine's blood pressure had bottomed out. They think it's due to dehydration. He's not drinking enough,thinking he can avoid the cathes.
Please keep him in your prayers.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Hope the young man progresses well. That's a good facility. Wrestler from local high school who was paralyzed in a wrestling match in Huntsville got his initial therapy there and has already exceeded predictions. I'll also pray that you have safe travels as you journey back and forth. RTR

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Blaine is doing better. He's still working hard but still has little in the way of strength and balance when he stands or in his hands. I am very happy to report that he can now urinate on his own, so no more cathes. GOD is still in the prayer answering business and I want to thank you in advance for your continued prayers.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Looks like we'll be heading home on 4/09/14 if all goes right. We still have a long way to go but thanks to answered prayer we'll be able to continue therapy at a facility in Mobile. Had a good day today due to receiving a visit from my oldest son and his family.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Well, we made it home to a huge surprise welcome home party and Blaine completely blows everyone away when he gets up out of the passenger seat and WALKS toward them. Very wobbly, but walking. The power of prayer is what blows me away no matter how many times I witness it. Please continue to remember Blaine in your prayers as we begin the next phase of his recovery here in Mobile, and we thank you all in advance for them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.