Prayer Request

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I want to ask everyone to please keep my son Blaine in your prayers. He suffered a spinal chord injury last Wednesday at church and is currently in PICU at USA Children and Womens in Mobile.
We're supposed to meet with an official at The Shepherd Center of Atlanta this morning.
He has movement in his extremeties but has no grip in his hands and no strength to support himself to stand.
I do not have access to a computer at the hospital and my phone gets very poor reception in the room but I will try to update when I can.
Please pray for strength for my wife and I. Thanks in advance, BamaSam
Know that the Docs/Nurses at Children and Womens are the best in South Alabama. It was their quick thinking and awesome skill that saved my wife and son during a particularly scary delivery near a decade ago. Love that place and their people and will be forever in the debt of their care givers.

Wishing the best for you and your family, hope your Son is improving

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Know that the Docs/Nurses at Children and Womens are the best in South Alabama. It was their quick thinking and awesome skill that saved my wife and son during a particularly scary delivery near a decade ago. Love that place and their people and will be forever in the debt of their care givers.

Wishing the best for you and your family, hope your Son is improving
the shepard folks in atlanta are top notch as well.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Got to The Shepherd Center yesterday. Still no changes but they are very proactive in his treatment and we're supposed to get serious with PT Monday. I'm sorry for the spotty updates but my mind is kinda shot right now. Please say a special prayer for my wife because I will have to leave tomorrow and be back at work Monday. I have been off since 3/12/14. The reality of her being here alone is really getting to her.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Thank you for the update. I know it is tough. We have been through this kind if thing with our son a few years ago and tidefans was a good way to kind of decompress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Been a difficult day. His brother called and Blaine got real emotional which in turn got my wife and I emotional.

Dec 15, 2000
Shellman Georgia
Please say a special prayer for my wife because I will have to leave tomorrow and be back at work Monday. I have been off since 3/12/14. The reality of her being here alone is really getting to her.
You are not alone at Shepherds. The doctors and nurses there are very friendly, and there are many people who are experiencing a situation similar to yours.

Trust that the Lord will not burden your shoulders with anything you cannot handle.

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
Yeah, we've met some great people already. Some of the boys here came in to welcome Blaine and one boy in particular prayed with us before leaving.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.