Prayer Request

fireball

Suspended
Feb 19, 2005
i hope all is going well for your son. i lost my wife august 23rd because of a spinal cord injury.she never regained feeling in her arms or legs. keep praying for a full recovery.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
i hope all is going well for your son. i lost my wife august 23rd because of a spinal cord injury.she never regained feeling in her arms or legs. keep praying for a full recovery.
So sorry for your loss fireball. I pray God will comfort and hold your family up through this hard time.
I see it is your first post here. Welcome and Roll Tide!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
So sorry to hear of Blaine's accident. Prayers for all in your family. Hopefully, he will regain full movement as the trauma to his spinal cord lessens

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
I first want to say to Fireball that I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying that GOD'S grace will be sufficient for you and your family in the days that lie ahead. Blaine is doing great! He is even back to helping with his high school football team, something he is very passionate about. He is doing so much better than what they told us to expect. He's pretty much back to where he was before the accident, alittle wobbly from time to time but who is'nt? Thanks again to everyone for your prayers.
ROLL TIDE!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.