Viles are Haunted

single wing1

Suspended
Oct 11, 2005
Ironic that Lane Kiffen and Bruce Pearl are back in SEC to demolish the Viles Football and Basketball programs!! Who said life is not fair!!!

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
I'd rather watch my dog turn circles in the back yard looking for a place to poop than watch basketball.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I quite enjoyed watching Basketball at Alabama when I was there. Unfortunately, it was during the Hobbs era. But, it was still fun to go to the games. I enjoyed football more, but the roundball is still a good game and I wish we would return to being competitive.

But, who else in the SEC would hire a coach caught red handed breaking the rules and lying about it, than the AllBurn?

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
But, who else in the SEC would hire a coach caught red handed breaking the rules and lying about it, than the AllBurn?
My thoughts exactly. I think Pearl is a very good coach but I really didn't think anyone would touch him with a 10 ft. pole considering his history.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I trolled one of their boards last night and they are really upset about Bruce Pearl. There's a large contingent of TN fans that thought he might come back to them next season. Most think it is a given that their current coach's days are running out.They are not happy with their AD right now. RTR.

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
I live here in little orange country and YES they are upset. They really thought he would come back to them. I've had several come at me about the hiring of Kiffin to which I've had many ha ha's so from where I'm located would have enjoyed Pear coming to BAMA.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's called "Karma" & You "Reap What You Sow"..What goes around, always comes around, and it's coming around on the viles HARD..Personally..I will thoroughly enjoy watching the viles waller in their continued state of mediocrity their football is currently in, and hopefully their football program will stay & will always be in a state of mediocrity..

I will never forgive The Viles for trying to destroy & shut down our football program, nor, will I ever forgive The Viles fan-base for piling it on us Bama Fans, as we suffered through those NCAA sanction years at Bama, and The Viles fans were absolutely relentless when they were piling it on uf Bama Fans during those years..So much so..It has caused me to hate them more than I do The Barners, and I hate The Barn with a passion, I just hate the vile even more so..It would absolutely thrill me should the NCAA ever shut down The Viles football program, it would thrill me to no end, I would be thrilled as well, should the NCAA ever shuts The Barn as well..They're both a deserving bunch..
Ironic that Lane Kiffen and Bruce Pearl are back in SEC to demolish the Viles Football and Basketball programs!! Who said life is not fair!!!

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
It's called "Karma" & You "Reap What You Sow"..What goes around, always comes around, and it's coming around on the viles HARD..Personally..I will thoroughly enjoy watching the viles waller in their continued state of mediocrity their football is currently in, and hopefully their football program will stay & will always be in a state of mediocrity..

I will never forgive The Viles for trying to destroy & shut down our football program, nor, will I ever forgive The Viles fan-base for piling it on us Bama Fans, as we suffered through those NCAA sanction years at Bama, and The Viles fans were absolutely relentless when they were piling it on uf Bama Fans during those years..So much so..It has caused me to hate them more than I do The Barners, and I hate The Barn with a passion, I just hate the vile even more so..It would absolutely thrill me should the NCAA ever shut down The Viles football program, it would thrill me to no end, I would be thrilled as well, should the NCAA ever shuts The Barn as well..They're both a deserving bunch..
Nuff said, my words eggzactly!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.