Official NCAA Tournament Thread

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Wow, talk about speaking to soon. NCSt absolutely blew that one. I don't know if I've ever seen a team's backcourt miss that many free throws in one game, particularly that late in a game. TJ Warren made several of the dumbest plays he could have possibly made. Tough loss, but at least I did pick SLU in all of my brackets, so that makes up for it a touch.

And now looks like NDSt is about to take OU to OT. What a game!!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
They had a chance as time expired. Yeah, they burned more than one of us.

The tough pick was whoever played St. Louis, since you had to pick before you knew who the opponent was. My faith in GotFired flubbing it paid off.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
What I don't understand is that NC State went from a Zone on Defense to a M2M and St. Louis ate them up going to the hole! And they continued to go M2M. It baffles me.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I picked NC State to win. The great Gottfried proved to be the same ole same ole---take a team with vastly superior talent and blow a 16 point second half lead. So what else is new?. So be it.
I also missed on Harvard-Cincy, Dayton-OSU, and North Dakota State-OU.
None of those misses upset me at all. I was actually pulling for all three of them, even though I picked against them in my bracket. That North Dakota State game was one for the ages. You really can't not love it. Amazing effort by those kids.
I honestly wasn't expecting so many tight games after looking at the first round match ups this year. Boy, was I surprised!
One of the best first rounds in history to this point, in my opinion.
And there's a long way to go. Wow.
There's really nothing quite like the NCAA Tournament.
Beginning to end, it's probably the best event in all of sports.
sip

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Thanks Zero U.......from 9 to 6 and now back to 9, thanks to you!

Bevo U had some really ugly losses..................they better not win................

Have a feeling I will be done in by the Big 8/12/whatever Bevo & Zero Conference. Yuk.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.