Official NCAA Tournament Thread

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
NCAA Basketball Tournament

Since it seems unlikely Alabama will make NCAA tournament and there was some love for the Bison during football season feel free to cheer for NDSU. They have a solid team with great seniors and an RPI in the 40s so they could be a spoiler. Especially if they can get a12 seed.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Re: NCAA Basketball Tournament

Can we have your coach?
No. We'd like to keep him. Our previous coach is now at Nebraska and they may make some noise if they make the tournament. They had some huge Big Ten wins at the end of the season. He had a short stop at Colorado State as well and got them into the tournament.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Some of us are kind of partial to the Jacks of SDSU when it comes to Dakotas hoops - seeing as they were Grant's signature win at 'Bama.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Since it seems unlikely Alabama will make NCAA tournament and there was some love for the Bison during football season feel free to cheer for NDSU. They have a solid team with great seniors and an RPI in the 40s so they could be a spoiler. Especially if they can get a12 seed.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
What the .... Bama gonna win the SEC Tourney, go to the Big Dance and make the Final Four. Where they beat NDSU for the championship.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013

What the .... Bama gonna win the SEC Tourney, go to the Big Dance and make the Final Four. Where they beat NDSU for the championship.
I would take that. Although we would possibly be favored so it would be a disappointing loss.

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013

Do the Bison have a chance to beat Oklahoma in rd 1? I like their chances.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Good games today! Harvard coming out of nowhere and Albany giving the Gators a good game!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I see you are no better than I am at guessing! You need to try harder. I really am guessing.

Only score I saw was the OSU going down. I'll gladly accept getting that one wrong. Afraid to look at any more scores, as I am sure the ones I went back and forth on were the ones that cost me.

Oh, well...............there is always the next round.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Yeah, don't follow much Ivy league ball or Mid-Major. Was happy to see the Buckeyes go down! I really thought St. Louis would give the Wolfpack a good game! I pick with my heart a lot!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I'm rooting for the North Dakota State Bisons now. Glad to see Harvard win. Some of the smaller schools play really good basketball they just don't have the athletes.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
i am out of the running for the billion dollar payoff already. Stupid Dayton got me. So to sum up I am perfect except for one point in one game and it was the first game of the day at that.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
It has been an interesting day to say the least. I loved seeing Dayton and Harvard pulling off the upsets, and I may be the only one here who is happy to see it, but I am pleased to see Gottfried and Wolfpack kicking butt so far. I did pretty well calling the early games, but it does look like the 7PM games will do wreck both my brackets. I just really didn't see NDSt giving Oklahoma that hard of a time. Here's to one of the best porting weekends in existence!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It has been an interesting day to say the least. I loved seeing Dayton and Harvard pulling off the upsets, and I may be the only one here who is happy to see it, but I am pleased to see Gottfried and Wolfpack kicking butt so far. I did pretty well calling the early games, but it does look like the 7PM games will do wreck both my brackets. I just really didn't see NDSt giving Oklahoma that hard of a time. Here's to one of the best porting weekends in existence!!
I have St. Louis. This game has gotten really good.

Last edited:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I like watching teams like St. Louis "attack" the basket! Wow! A FT violation at this level? I haven't seen that since Middle School JV!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.