Official NCAA Tournament Thread

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
finally done cleaning my apartment. I saw that Stanford is still messing up all my chances. now that my bracket is completely dead, I hope Stephen F. Austin wins the whole thing.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
It's amazing. looking at the brackets before the tourney I honestly didn't think this would be a year where there were many upsets. My question now would be---Has there ever been a tourney with as many?!!! I've never seen anything like this.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm watching Kentucky & WSU game..And I'm getting into this exciting game & was thinking there's no reason we shouldn't have a BBall Program, that can produce excitement like these two teams are here at Bama..If we invest in our BBall Program like we do our Football Program, we could have this kinda excitement as well, and it would pay for itself when it produces a winning product..Cause when we're winning us fans will come out to support it..I miss this kinda excitement from our BBall Program..

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
UF and, apparently, UK are so good that it doesn't say much about the rest of us. And UT got crazy lucky with Duke going out, so who knows.
UT's playing their best basketball toward the end of the season. I think they could've given DUKE a run for its money. With that being said, however, I think the UT/Mercer game will be a competitive game and it wouldn't totally shock me to see Mercer advance.

Drifter

3rd Team
Mar 10, 2010
What a game! What a weekend! Agree on all counts about us. RT
I'm watching Kentucky & WSU game..And I'm getting into this exciting game & was thinking there's no reason we shouldn't have a BBall Program, that can produce excitement like these two teams are here at Bama..If we invest in our BBall Program like we do our Football Program, we could have this kinda excitement as well, and it would pay for itself when it produces a winning product..Cause when we're winning us fans will come out to support it..I miss this kinda excitement from our BBall Program..

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's amazing. looking at the brackets before the tourney I honestly didn't think this would be a year where there were many upsets. My question now would be---Has there ever been a tourney with as many?!!! I've never seen anything like this.
I know - it's great isn't it? :wink:

That KY/WSU game was dang good! In the end it was KY's knack for getting fouls and subsequent FT's that won them the game.

Now they play the defending champs Louisville (who they already beat last Dec. 28th 73-66!).

Fasten your seat belts.....

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Re: NCAA Basketball Tournament

I think today's big upset will be the Cats over Wichita St
I don't think it was a big upset at all. If Kentucky played Wichita St's schedule they may have gone undefeated in the regular season and at worse would have been a top 3 seed. Put Wichita St in the SEC they are a 4 or 5 seed at best. Put them in the Big 10 or ACC they are an 8 seed.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.