Tennessee Football Bus On Campus

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Anyone else see this today? I snapped this photo around 6pm on University Blvd as is crosses over McFarland...heading towards campus. The other side says "Tennessee Football".

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Despite it being the viles bus..I love looking at all the different college football buses & equipment trucks like Crimson Tide equipment truck..And I found Wisconsin's as well..I think tey're all great looking myself..If y'all have anymore pics please post them..

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
UT helping Bruce Pearl move - taking the scenic route to Auburn. Seriously, UT track team at Alabama relays.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..I think it a prison bus disguised as the vols team bus, so the prisoners, eeerrr I meant the vols player doesn't escape while on a furlough, dang it I meant track meet..LOL..I'm actually not kidding..

That was probably a SWAT team disguised as the track team on the bus looking for Kiffen...lol

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
You want proof beating us is something other schools boast about? Wisconsin has their all time record against us on their bus and the game was played in 1928.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.