[Sponsored Thread] A-DAY Autograph Signing with AJ McCarron, CJ Mosley, Kevin Norwood, and Kenny Bell!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Come out after “A” Day to University Mall in Tuscaloosa, AL where SportsCollectibles.com is proud to present an autograph signing with 3x BCS National Champ AJ McCarron and his Alabama teammates CJ Mosley, Kevin Norwood, and Kenny Bell!

With your purchase of a Super Ticket to the event, gain access into the venue but more importantly receive your autograph tickets for each of the FOUR ATHLETES for the low price of $149! (Preorders online qualify for a 10% discount!)

Use your autograph tickets to get your own treasured Alabama memorabilia signed or purchase memorabilia online on our website for pick up at the event. Additional autograph tickets can be purchased online or on site as well after purchase of your Super Ticket.

Can’t make it to Tuscaloosa? We are also excited to offer our new “Send In Your Memorabilia!” promotion where we will get your memorabilia signed by the athlete of your choice and returned to you! Check SportsCollectibles.com for more!

Please call 800-793-9793 to ask questions or purchase your tickets.

Link to A Day signings:

http://www.sportscollectibles.coM/tuscaloosa_autograph_signing_c18433.htm

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
I did a little research and it appears that SportsCollectibles.com is an internet business without any permanent brick and mortar locations. Albetar owns T-Town Gallery (and T-Town Menswear) in the University Mall. I assume SportsCollectibles.com will have a temporary setup in the mall for the autograph session. Brett or one of the mods could set this straight for certain.

I don't think that TideFans would take on a sponsor who was a known disassociated booster. Albetar will never get any business from me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.