Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

QB Jauan Jennings Commits to Tennessee

Click here

Jauan Jennings is just about ready to put his recruitment behind him.

The Blackman quarterback from Murfreesboro, Tenn., announced he will make his college football commitment on April 7. He is set to choose either Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Northwestern or Ohio State.
    247 Profile
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Re: Alabama QB Target Jauan Jennings Set to Announce on April 7

He will be choosing Tennessee. He has only visited 3 schools on his list (OSU, Tenn and Miss St) and wants to announce on April 7. No Alabama or 'barn visits scheduled.
    "They're not better than us," Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick said of the Tide. "They're better than everyone."

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

He visited Auburn last Saturday and appeared to like it. Doesn't appear he's coming to Bama for sure. Story about AU visit
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Commits to UT today. The Vol fans are loving it, too.
    Coach Bryant

Post Thanks / Like

Good for them...but it takes more than a qb. They have a couple of good ones right now, if I remember correctly.
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead