This memoriam of mal moore written by his daughter brought a tear to my eye

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Coach Moore was a treasure, indeed. I met him once on a flight from Atlanta to B'ham. He oozed class, and seemed to be the epitome of a gentleman.

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
Great memories of a great man who gave so much to so many. His impact still influences the lives of those he touched. He will never be forgotten.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Coach Moore was a treasure, indeed. I met him once on a flight from Atlanta to B'ham. He oozed class, and seemed to be the epitome of a gentleman.

What a shame that so many never realized how lucky we were to have had such a man for so long and in such a time of need. Instead of appreciating him, they spent too much time and energy trying to denigrate him. Still makes my blood boil.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Gone but not forgotten:

'Bama Magazine ‏@BamaMag 21m Remembering Life Of UA’s Mal Moore: A year ago today we lost Mal Moore. He was lost to the world of athletics,..

A year ago today we lost Mal Moore. He was lost to the world of athletics, where he had emerged as the nation’s most respected director of athletics. He was lost to The University of Alabama, where he had served as player, coach, and administrator. He was lost to his community and to his friends and family.

Remembering Life Of UA’s Mal Moore-bamamag

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
Tommy, Don't let it bother you because it never bothered Mal. He knew what he was doing and why he was doing it. Criticism comes with the territory. Any fool can criticize and most fools do.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
A man among men. I still visualize him on a golf cart moving around Bryant-Denny Stadium grounds.

The person with more NCAA football championships in D1 as a player, coach, and A.D.

Dear Mal's daughter, it is my belief that the future holds many hugs, etc. from your dad, just not in this lifetime, but the eternal one. But, I'm sure that you know that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.