Holy Grail Found (or so it is being claimed)

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
This may have already been posted, but if I understand correctly, "the Holy Grail" was a medieval-times invention. There is no evidence that it existed and no mention of it prior to like 1300 AD (might be earlier than this, but it was not anytime near the time of Jesus' ministry). Maybe I've got my wires crossed, but I don't believe there is any such thing.
Well to be fair Jesus had to drink from something. Doubt he used hands. But the article says this is what researchers think early Christians thought was the Grail. Which is pretty cool in itself. And if you actually had the cup Jesus and the disciples drank from, that would be awesome. But it is just a cup. It would not have special healing powers or grant youth or whatever it is supposed to do. I'm not even sure medieval people believed that. It was always about the quest.

And about Da Vinci, pretty sure the Last Supper went something like this:

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I partially believed that this had been posted to their site a day early by accident... guess it wasn't an April Fools prank after all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.