Algie Key Leaving Also

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Bottom line...the trend of losing players every year continues...
Gotta look at the upside; Grant could be losing players to the NBA every year via one-and-done. Instead it's either to the D-League or showing off their development at 'Bama in further obscurity.

On the other hand, if Grant ever has any fifth-year seniors, they ain't getting close to this kind of "reflected glory."

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
You missed my point. The post I quoted indicated Algie and Carl left because they wanted to win. No Bama hasn't been knocking down the W-L record books, but Grant has won. Even with those wins, he's still had 2 to 3 transfers an offseason. So, let's not act like the bad season is the only reason Carl or Algie is leaving.
Not exactly what I was implying when I said "losing isn't fun." Everybody wants to win, but if you've been on a losing team and haven't been playing as much as you want it's possible to reach a point that reasons "it's not worth it" or "it's not fun enough for the sacrifice I'm making."

I don't know if this is what motivated Algie or Carl to leave, but it certainly fits their situation.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.