Bumbling Bomber Update: Car Bomb Goes Off Early Due To Daylight Savings Time

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Well - that's the speculation.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...e-caused-Dublin-car-bomber-to-blow-himself-up

A mix-up with daylight saving time may have caused a car bomb to blow up in the face of a bumbling bomber in Dublin.

The unidentified bomber was seen fleeing from the wreckage of a ruined Volvo SUV on Sunday evening, while “dripping in blood” after the device that was attached to the vehicle went off early.
Clocks in Ireland were turned ahead on Sunday night.

“It would appear that the bomber got his timings wrong. It could be a case where he didn’t put his watch forward on Sunday [at 1am] and the timer went off too soon,” the Daily Mirror reported.

After the explosion, the man was seen getting into a taxi.

“We are appealing for anyone who might have picked up a person in the New Street and Clanbrassil Street area shortly after 11pm who was quite obviously suffering to come forward,” said Supt. Dave Taylor of Ireland’s Garda press office.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I bet he soiled his Fruit of the Boom underwear, too.

Him being Irish......let's just say maybe there was a contributing factor to his lack of knowing time.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I didn't know there was a drink called the "Irish Car Bomb." I need to get out more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.