Any Word On How Chris Black's Spring Is Going?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'm very interested to see if this youngster finally gets a chance to display his explosive ability.
I think he's going to be a huge contributor this season, but I don't recall even hearing his name mentioned this spring.
Anybody know something???
Sip

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
No doubt Black knows where the endzone is!!! I think he'll break out this year too!.

Not to highjack your thread, Sip, but it sounds like Robert Foster may break out this year too. Even last year he was burning it up on the scout team.

Also saw where one observer tweeted that Cameron Sims "looks" like he will be ready to make an impact too. Looks and plays big.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We don't have a skill position problem on offense...to say the least. Its the QB and OL play that will guide the offense's success.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
No doubt Black knows where the endzone is!!! I think he'll break out this year too!.

Not to highjack your thread, Sip, but it sounds like Robert Foster may break out this year too. Even last year he was burning it up on the scout team.

Also saw where one observer tweeted that Cameron Sims "looks" like he will be ready to make an impact too. Looks and plays big.
Moon, I'm really excited about both of those guys. One is from Pittsburgh, and one from Louisiana, so the better they do, the more recruiting power we will have in those areas. RGW is right though, it comes down to QB and the O-line when it comes to our overall offense.
sip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.