How do you feel about the Sugar Bowl loss?

CSA4Ever

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
I prefer to leave the Sugar Bowl game in the past where it belongs. On that given night, OU put the better team on the field.

Youngsters forget that OU is an elite program; an almost mirror image of Alabama.

This year's 'Bama team took the Sooners too lightly and got beat fair and square.

Because our teams are so similar and our fan bases almost identical, it is a travesty our teams cannot play more on a regular basis.

Sooner fans generally respect the Tide and visa-versa. We love great football played at the highest level.

Our teams simply must meet on a regular basis; perhaps a H-H twice per decade. Would be tremendous for the fans and a wonderful rivalry in the making.

BOOMER SOONER......RTR

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I prefer to leave the Sugar Bowl game in the past where it belongs. On that given night, OU put the better team on the field.

Youngsters forget that OU is an elite program; an almost mirror image of Alabama.

This year's 'Bama team took the Sooners too lightly and got beat fair and square.

Because our teams are so similar and our fan bases almost identical, it is a travesty our teams cannot play more on a regular basis.

Sooner fans generally respect the Tide and visa-versa. We love great football played at the highest level.

Our teams simply must meet on a regular basis; perhaps a H-H twice per decade. Would be tremendous for the fans and a wonderful rivalry in the making.

BOOMER SOONER......RTR
Agreed. Crimson & White-Crimson & Cream along with similar uniforms. Hoping for a rematch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This year's 'Bama team took the Sooners too lightly and got beat fair and square.[\b]

BOOMER SOONER......RTR

Bingo! No way OU should have been on the field with Bama. After that first drive, when Bama marched down the field Bama eased up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OUMick

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2013
Reading about the "glory days" of Oklahoma, Notre Dame, etc..... is a whole lot different than actually watching the games on TV or attending the games. These kids grew up watching Spurrier's, Bowden's, Saban's, and Carroll's teams. Heck, at 18 they don't even remember the "fun-n-gun" that much! They were born in '96! The brain learns by making connections with past experiences and new information to be learned.

These kids today grew up watching LSU, Alabama, OSU, OU, Florida and USC. They don't remember Bowden, and Spurrier (minus a couple of decent years at USC). The new kids coming in are seeing Auburn in that list too. Don't forget we played Florida the year before your 09 season.

The reason we fell of was basketball recruiting violations. Amazingly they are off the books, Bob Stoops hires new high energy assistant coaches and recruiting goes through the roof. We'll be back up with the big boys soon.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.