Webb-McCarron wedding to be reality show

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
In games, AJ was known for being a QB who rarely made bad decisions.

Looks like that is not the case here. I don't see any upside for him.
He will probably get a really nice, free wedding and a pretty good paycheck for it. I have no desire to watch it (or any celeb/royalty wedding) and I think it probably will concern folks because the "Hollywood/ celeb" mentality it portrays. But I don't think the celeb stuff dooms the marriage.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
It really is amazing what brief comments by Musberger has spun into. If he doesn't make those comments in the NC game then this probably doesn't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
It really is amazing what brief comments by Musberger has spun into. If he doesn't make those comments in the NC game then this probably doesn't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the media doesn't blow the comments out of proportion...

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
I hope this doesn't constitute bashing a former great, but this is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

AJ needs to be really, really careful that he doesn't wreck his career and his legacy.

Then again, if Roll Chevy Roll didn't hurt Barker, not much will.

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
Great work if you can get it. Instead of a wedding costing a small fortune they will get paid for their wedding.
Suppose they should broadcast the birth of their first child. Save on hospital bills, who cares if there are somethings that should be kept only between close family and friends?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Not sure where AJ would get this need to be in the spotlight. I mean his mom always avoided being in the spotlight.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
I know AJ is comfortable in his own skin, but I can't see any benefit in this at all. Has to be for his wife's career they made this decision. If so, he just needs to be low key, which will make for a terrible show. Shows like this try to stir up trouble cause it sells the show.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
I respect everyone's opinion on here, but AJ is a grown responsible adult, and if this is what he wants to do, I'm sure that he would take every precaution to make sure that it doesn't hurt his draft status or his future career. I will watch it, just because it involves him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.