Webb-McCarron wedding to be reality show

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
OK, I'm gonna get hammered for this, but it is what I have come to believe, it's my own opinion, so....here goes:
AJ's "I'm gonna show the world" attitude has gotten a little boring - he needs to just shut up. I think he's gotten a tad arrogant, and from those who know Tony and Dee Dee, he didn't get that from his Dad. It's his life, he can do what he wants, but he has already made some decisions that have not endeared him to people who watched him grow up, and if he can't take the criticism now, wait til he gets in the pros and gets reamed for a bad game (or several). Time for him to put on the Big Boy pants. If Ms. Webb wants a reality wedding made into a show and he's cool with it, fine, do it - just don't expect to not get criticized for it. And when the barbs come, be big enough to take them and keep on smiling - his best retort would be proving all of his critics wrong. Getting perturbed because some are criticizing his soon to be (maybe) reality TV wedding is bad form. JMO

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
I respect everyone's opinion on here, but AJ is a grown responsible adult, and if this is what he wants to do, I'm sure that he would take every precaution to make sure that it doesn't hurt his draft status or his future career. I will watch it, just because it involves him.

His tatoo collection certainly shows he takes every precaution before doing something that might damage his career.

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
As far as Im concerned if he wants to do this with his new wife for money, fame or just agreeing to do it for her. Who cares! He lead the Tide to 2 national champs and there is not a person that should not just say "good luck at whatever you do and have fun!"

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
If like AJ is hinting the show will be based on her making plans for the wedding I don't see the issue. He will probably only appear very briefly. It could be for one of those wedding shows where the man never shows up till wedding day. This is more about her career than his. Sure the spot light will be on her, her parents, her friends and maybe his mom. Maybe there will be some film of him working hard getting ready for the draft which won't be a bad thing.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Personally,

I dont have time to watch a TV show about someone else's life...It's enough for me to worry about the life I'm living.

To each their own...best of luck to them in marriage and life.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Webb need to be on TV if she wants to continue her career and make money. Most NFL execs can understand that.

It seems a bit silly to me, but then again I'm not a famous collage football player with a somewhat famous fiancee. I hope they can both continue to be successful.

chalkpit

Suspended
May 31, 2012
Here is a quick history of these 2.

Meet, start going out.
She goes to the games, starting to get some facetime.
Musburger game
Dumps AJ, goes out to LA thinking she can be famous.
Gets laughed at by everyone. Rumors she is having sex to get parts
Tells roomate she is going back to Alabama. Will get AJ back and marry him.
Gets AJ back.
Gets engaged.
Gets tv show on their wedding.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
If like AJ is hinting the show will be based on her making plans for the wedding I don't see the issue. He will probably only appear very briefly. It could be for one of those wedding shows where the man never shows up till wedding day. This is more about her career than his. Sure the spot light will be on her, her parents, her friends and maybe his mom. Maybe there will be some film of him working hard getting ready for the draft which won't be a bad thing.
His agent might want to nail down "Kendra" and Hank Baskett as technical advisors - that way, at very least, AJ could get some familiarity with a future Iowa Barnstormers teammate before actually throwing to him...

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
His agent might want to nail down "Kendra" and Hank Baskett as technical advisors - that way, at very least, AJ could get some familiarity with a future Iowa Barnstormers teammate before actually throwing to him...
...or maybe a Kardashian?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I wish the man all the luck in the world. He is going to need it.................lots of it. Marrying a barner is bad enough, but apparently she is a Kardashian wanna-be. I don't see this ending up with everyone happy. Hope I am wrong.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I've never watched one of these shows, but I'm guessing they will come up with at least two ways to get her in a bathing suit...maybe a party for the bridesmaids at a pool, another party at the beach...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.