Here comes Tacko Fall

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
The Taco

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/7-foot-5-high-school-tacko-fall/

Tacko “Taco” Fall is not just the owner of one of the best names in the world, he is also a 7-foot-5 high school junior at Liberty Christian Prep in Orlando, Florida.
Originally from Senegal, Fall has spent time in Texas, Ohio and Tennessee, and only recently started playing basketball. He’s still very raw — despite being nearly a foot taller than anyone else on the floor, he only averages 5 rebounds a game.

Very raw kid but watch him when he gets under the goal. It's not even fair. Has a ways to go though.

http://247sports.com/Player/Tacko-Fall-30596

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
I read the article about him yesterday. Although he is 7' 5", I would hope we do not even consider recruiting him because he is a HUGE project. We need a post to compliment Taylor.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I read the article about him yesterday. Although he is 7' 5", I would hope we do not even consider recruiting him because he is a HUGE project. We need a post to compliment Taylor.
That dude is a project worth investing in -- he doesn't need to jump to dunk the ball -- that's insane.......

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
No just no. We don't develop players so why would we take another Engstrom and have a wasted player. And do not say we did develop CE because he only got a little better and yes the injury did not help him but the coaches track record of development is not good.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
No just no. We don't develop players so why would we take another Engstrom and have a wasted player. And do not say we did develop CE because he only got a little better and yes the injury did not help him but the coaches track record of development is not good.
I don't think anyone is really saying we should spend a scholarship on him, it's just more of the talk of him being 7'5" and dunking without jumping:eek:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.