Link: SIAP..Jadeveon Clowney Videobombs AJ McCarron Interview..LOL

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
A buddy of mine posted this on Facebook & I thought it was hilarious..Clowney seems like a good & funny dude..It makes ya wonder just how good he could've been had he came to Bama & experienced "The Process"..He comes into the video at the 50sec mark of the video..LOL

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Thanks for posting. That was a cool video. I like how AJ just kept on with his interview. I also liked his answer to the ranking of quarterbacks.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I thought that whole deal was pretty neat. Clowney showed some personality, and A.J. handled it with poise.
Good stuff by both guys actually! Sip
Thanks for posting. That was a cool video. I like how AJ just kept on with his interview. I also liked his answer to the ranking of quarterbacks.
I agree 100% with both y'all..With all the bad publicity Clowney has endured this year..Even though this was just AJ & Clowney playing around, it shows a side of Clowney, we haven't been able to see of his personality..It great to see AJ joking around with Clowney, believe it or not, I think it can actually help Clowney in the eye's of the GM's & Owners of the NFL teams that's in line to draft Clowney..

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I agree 100% with both y'all..With all the bad publicity Clowney has endured this year..Even though this was just AJ & Clowney playing around, it shows a side of Clowney, we haven't been able to see of his personality..It great to see AJ joking around with Clowney, believe it or not, I think it can actually help Clowney in the eye's of the GM's & Owners of the NFL teams that's in line to draft Clowney..
This is just my opinion, but for what it's worth, I don't see how any team could pass on Clowney with the number one pick.
All the QB's mentioned as #1 pick possibilities have at least one or more issues that make them somewhat of a gamble. With Clowney, you know you're getting an incredible athlete, big, fast, quick, rangy, tall, long arms. He's going to drive left offensive tackles absolutely out of their minds.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This is just my opinion, but for what it's worth, I don't see how any team could pass on Clowney with the number one pick.
All the QB's mentioned as #1 pick possibilities have at least one or more issues that make them somewhat of a gamble. With Clowney, you know you're getting an incredible athlete, big, fast, quick, rangy, tall, long arms. He's going to drive left offensive tackles absolutely out of their minds.
Exactly..Again I always agree with ya Brother..No matter what issues Clowney has had, at times at USCe, Clowney has shown flashes of the most dominant D Player, in the history of the college football..He's also has shown flashes of a laziness that matches those flashes of greatness as well..If the right HC in the NFL Drafts Clowney & can tap into that full potential we haven't seen out of him yet..We may witness perhaps the best D Player that's ever played the game(if a HC can tap into that potential)..I would take my chances & put the big $$$$ on Clowney if I had that #1 Draft Pick as well sip..

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I think this also shows that the players are largely a brotherhood in a lot of ways and don't share the animosity that fans share.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
yup, and even if his work ethic isn't jerry rice's, he's going to be an asset to any team that picks him and if he stays healthy he will at least be a good starter for a decade.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I think this also shows that the players are largely a brotherhood in a lot of ways and don't share the animosity that fans share.
Yup..When I played football in high school, when you were on the team, we were a family that had each others back no matter what, where, or when it's needed..We hung out after school & on the weekends, went hunting & fishing, stayed at each others house dang near more than we would our own homes..And that bond is still there today, we all sit together in the stadium every Friday night during the football season..If i need anything, all I have to do is pick up the phone, and call one of my old team-mates..

When I had open heart surgery..Every Player on our old team was there(except a few that has died or lives out of state) until the surgery was over & they knew I made it through the surgery..And ten of them actually went with me during the rehab after surgery, to help me rehab through the soreness from the surgery, the rehab chick said it was the coolest thing she'd ever witnessed from her years of working there..When you're part of a football team, you go through hell together, and share the reward of being apart of something only you share with your team..They're my family & would fight to my last breathe for any of them//

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Exactly..Again I always agree with ya Brother..No matter what issues Clowney has had, at times at USCe, Clowney has shown flashes of the most dominant D Player, in the history of the college football..He's also has shown flashes of a laziness that matches those flashes of greatness as well..If the right HC in the NFL Drafts Clowney & can tap into that full potential we haven't seen out of him yet..We may witness perhaps the best D Player that's ever played the game(if a HC can tap into that potential)..I would take my chances & put the big $$$$ on Clowney if I had that #1 Draft Pick as well sip..

Puleeze, can we ever get away from this crap, this incessant need to proclaim someone to be the GOAT. Ever heard of Lee Roy Jordan, Dick Butkus, Lawrence Taylor, Cornelius Bennett, Derrick Thomas, Demeco Ryans, CJ Mosley? And I could go on and on and on, but the point is that Clowney, great as he is, is just the latest in a long line of dominant players.....and there will be plenty more too.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

I think he would be better used being moved arould ala LT and DT, keep the O's guessing where he would be coming from. If he comes from the same spot all the time the O can always help out with a TE or RB.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Who the heck said that..I said shown flashes & he could be if he works towards that..Cause he has that kind of potential to..I never said he was the GOAT..Who is being incessant about that????..Puleeeeeze
Puleeze, can we ever get away from this crap, this incessant need to proclaim someone to be the GOAT. Ever heard of Lee Roy Jordan, Dick Butkus, Lawrence Taylor, Cornelius Bennett, Derrick Thomas, Demeco Ryans, CJ Mosley? And I could go on and on and on, but the point is that Clowney, great as he is, is just the latest in a long line of dominant players.....and there will be plenty more too.

Last edited:

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Who the heck said that..I said shown flashes & he could be if he works towards that..Cause he has that kind of potential to..I never said he was the GOAT..Who is being incessant about that????..Puleeeeeze

I didn't mean anything personal, sorry if it came across that way, but have you ever seen any of those guys I mentioned? Here's a little perspective, Clowney had a CAREER total of 24 sacks at USC, DT in 1988 alone had an NCAA record of 27. That's a helluva difference.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I didn't mean anything personal, sorry if it came across that way, but have you ever seen any of those guys I mentioned? Here's a little perspective, Clowney had a CAREER total of 24 sacks at USC, DT in 1988 alone had an NCAA record of 27. That's a helluva difference.
Yeah, but Clowney took the last year off.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
With the golf shirt buttoned all the way up and the backpack on, AJ looks like a little bit of a Poindexter.
This makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one who had a hard time getting past the fact he had his golf shirt buttoned to the top.

I felt an overwhelming need to give him a wedgie.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yeah, but Clowney took the last year off.
I agree 100%with ya..Clowney is great when he wants to be & just as equally lazy the rest of the time..

Yup..I've seen folks that thinks & says Clowney is the GOAT like you say, and I agree with ya Brother, Clowney has at times, has shown that he had the ability to become the the best of our generation, but, is far from being the GOAT for sure & I apologize to ya..The Dillon Lee thread brought back some bad memories of when I lost my ex fiance to a drunk driver & I had posted in this thread, when we were discussion his DUI..I mean no disrespect to ya, cause you're one of the better posters on here, & have always enjoyed your posts..That's a messed up situation involving Dillon lee Bro..

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The top button buttoned may have been to cover up the little tat on his chest. :wink:

IDK, but if so, good move when talking to a prospective future employee.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.