FSU Will Wear New Uniforms & Has A Redesigned Logo

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Auburn has made several small changes to their uniforms in recent years. They've changed the pants stripe, added stars to the back of the jerseys and tweeked the helmet logo. They've made a ton of changes to the numbers.

In the past 25 years the only thing Bama has changed that I can tell is putting the "A" on the center of the front collar, that was done during Zow's era. Other than that Namath wore the same uniform as AJ - though we used shoulder numbers for a little while in between.
Yeah I've also seen pictures of Bo Jackson with an orange face mask wishing would have been in the early mid 80's. Overall though they have not made and "crazy" changes to their uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Florida State is "new money." Most of us on this board have been alive longer than they have even been a dot on the map of college football.

They burned bright for several years and look to be "back" but our tradition of winning and excellence over the long haul is what you call "football royalty."
Them along with Miami. Even though Miami began its rise in the early 80's (FSU in the mid 80's) they to have always seemed to be hurting from keeping fans in the stadium. They actually changed their uniforms in 2000 and have been tweaking them ever since. Florida has always sold out and FSU as far as I know. In 2005 Florida had an ugly orange sleeve on one shoulder as did Miami. FSU has worn black uni's many times in the last 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.