Jay Carney And Wife Claire Shipman (ABC News) Have Soft Spot For Communist Propaganda

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
VJ, the link you so kindly provided clearly states the magazine "Washington Mom" did the photoshopping. Shouldn't your ire and ridicule be directed at the magazine?
I can't join you on your circuitous journey, but many others here will travel with you. I thought I had brought you closer to the light but alas, that was illusory.
While I expect VJ is primarily posting about this in jest, don't think for one second that the WH allowed this to go out without going over the final edit of the entire article with a fine-toothed comb...

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
This is hilariously symbolic of the fraud that is this entire administration and it's zombie followers. Calling on everyone to sacrifice while wasting massive amounts of food for a staged photo op: that just screams the celebrity green movement. Faking how many books are in your home library: fitting for the "smartest POTUS ever" who can't spell and won't release his transcripts. Displaying communist propaganda as living room art: no further commentary necessary.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Both outer edges of the bookshelf, top to bottom, are mirrored - there must have been something on the right-hand side of the photo they wanted removed.

Probably the statue of Stalin.
You are merciless!! They have a set of bookends. One side Stalin one side Lenin. Next shelf up, Mao and Uncle Ho bookends.

Pic of Barack kissing his boyfriend?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.